- Graduated in Law from the University of Padua, Italy, with a thesis on comparative public law entitled "Environmental protection: a comparison between the Italian and Brazilian legal systems".
- She obtained a Master's degree in environmental law (La Sapienza University of Rome) and a Master's degree in European planning (VIU - International University of Venice-Venezia).
- She is qualified to practice as a lawyer.
- PhD in Law at Ca' Foscari University of Venice, with a research project on ecosystem protection and management of protected areas and wildlife.
- Researcher visiting ICALP from February to May 2019.
- He is currently assistant professor of administrative law at Ca' Foscari University of Venice.
- Seminar "The figure of the Park Director and the related reform proposals" at the conference "The case of the wolf - Legal and biological profiles for biodiversity management" at Ca' Foscari University, Venice.
- Seminar "The environment in constitutional law and jurisprudence" at Ca' Foscari University, Venice.
- Article "The right to forget in the European regulation 679/2016: quid novi?" on Federalismi.it (18.7.2018)
- Comment on the judgment 'Slaughter without stunning does not sufficiently respect animal welfare: no eco-label. Comment on the judgment of the Court of Justice of 26 February 2019 in Case C-497/17", in Revista Derecho Animal, Vol. 10/2 (2019)
- Article "The protection of the ecosystem, between science and law", in Rivista AIC, No 3/2019